Dear Government of India,
I request you technically not to ban Google and Facebook for reasons and future I see below.
1. Once you ban Facebook and Google (hence YouTube as well) People will no longer buy android/smart phone & there is no need for 3g services. You willdo yourself more loss than A Raja has already done. Since companies will be in loss, they will increase the ratesof generalcalling to recover their license fees, People will be more reluctant to call and hence hamper the Rural development plan you wish to implement.
2. And not to mention your android based “AKASH” is heavily dependent on Google for educational purposes and hence you are also hampering education of students.
3. Consultants, researchers, analysts will lose their jobs, IT industry will also not survive as half of the codes these people type are copied and pasted from Google.
4. Two things will definitely crash, “VIRGIN” Atlantic and SEN”SEX”.
5. People do not want to go back to Yahoo! And msn is still too American to be used in India
6. Half of the girls will have excessivemood swings not seeing 122 likes on their each post.
7. Even bad, I will not know which girl just broke off and is easy to hit upon.
8. And rest of all corruption worruption theek hai, FB ke saath bakchodi nahi, sarkar sahimein gir jayegi!